How to Navigate the Goss and Fentress Client Portal
The Goss and Fentress Client Portal is a great way for clients to keep in touch with their legal team.
This is how the portal works, to get started:
- You will receive a link to the client portal via email or text message.
- The link will bring you to the portal where you will be asked to create a password.
- Once you have created a password you will be signed in to the portal.
- The portal will immediately send a message to your legal team letting them know that you have successfully signed in to the portal and you can now send and receive messages.
Using the portal is easy; here are a few navigation pointers:
- There are 3 options on the left side of the screen once signed in:
- Activity Feed
- Legal Team
- The Activity Feed is where you will see all correspondence between you and your legal team. You will be notified by email or text message when a message has been sent to you on the portal.
- If you would like to send a message to your legal team, begin typing where it says “Please enter a message”, found at the top of your activity feed. When you are finished with your message click “send message”.
- Your legal team will be made up of 2 legal assistants, 1 paralegal, and 1 attorney, and you will be able to see this by clicking on the “Legal Team” tab on the left side under “Activity Feed”.
- You also have the option of sending documents. You can attach a file and send it to your legal team by clicking “attach file” at the top of your activity feed. All documents attached by you or the legal team can be found in the “Files” tab on the left.
- You can update your notification preferences to email only, text only, or both email and text. If you choose text only, it will require a verification code that will be sent to your cell phone, which you must input to save your preference.
You have access to the portal at any time. Be sure to save the link that was sent in the invitation so that you can easily access the portal. If you do not remember to save the link, you can always go on to the Goss and Fentress website and click on “Client Portal” at the top right side of the page and it will bring you directly to the portal site. If you forget your password, you can always reset it by clicking on “forgot password”.
Click here for an instructional video.